There are few common D-Link Router Errors that are caused in one way or the other due to mis-configured system data of Windows operating systems. D-Link errors such as 103, 104, 105 and are a result of Windows system files damage and other corrupted system file entries that can turn into a real threat to well-being of the PC. But professionals working at D-Link support section have penned down a solution to these uncommon D-Link errors for resolving it as soon as possible when encountered. To Fix D-Link Router Errors 103 |104 |105 , follow the easy steps which are given below by D-Link Router Support.
Steps to Fix D-Link Router Errors 103 |104 |105:
Solution to Fix D-Link Router Error 103
This error occurs while computers and routers are not able to search for the internet connection. The D-Link Router Error 103 usually is a result of serious faults in your modem/router settings. It’s an uncommon error of D-Link modems as well as routers. Solution:
- Type “https” instead of “http” in the URL first.
- Make sure that routers or modems are properly configured and the firewall is not blocking your internet connection.
- Reset the modem or router to reconfigure it properly.
Solution to Fix D-Link Router error 104:
This D-Link Router error 104 is also referred as an ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED concept. The D-Link error 104 is usually a consequence of a user’s PC not able to establish a proper connection directly to its server.
- Perform a deep check whether the internet connection or a gateway connection is properly attached or not?
- Make use of proxy server settings in the router carefully.
- It is further advised for users to take assistance of an ISP.
Solution to Fix D-Link Router error 105:
This error occurs while TCP connection to the server is showing a “time out” message. The D-Link Router Error 105 is a result of a huge network load where users will face too slow speed or even a server down phase.
- Check for the LAN whether it is overloaded or not?
- Restart the router or a modem.
- Reconfigure the router or a modem.
For more queries related to D-Link issues, we welcome users to get in touch with our D-Link Customer Support department and get instant solution to queries.