The DLink WBR-2310 wireless router is especially designed for the creation of a secured home wired as well as wireless devices network. According to professionals of Dlink router technical support phone number. The DLink WBR-2310 is used to share the internet connection with other connected device. So, it is recommended that before using the D-Link WBR-2310 router, a user is supposed to configure the internet and wireless settings carefully.
Connecting the Hardware section:
- Turn off and unplug the modem
- Get access to two Ethernet cables for the set-up process.
- Connect your modem to the WAN port located on the router
- Next, attach one of the LAN ports to the Ethernet port.
- Then, simply power on the modem
- Power on the router
- Turn on the PC device.
- Check for the indicator lights on your router
Part 2nd is described by the professionals working on the DLink technical support section which deals with accessing of the Router
- Open your choice of web browser on the computer.
- Simply enter “.192.168.0.1” into the address bar.
- Next, enter the “admin” as a User Name, and then leave the Password field blank.
Performing the First-Time Setup process
- Click on the “Setup Wizard” button first .
- Next, click on the “Launch Internet Connection Setup Wizard” button to go ahead smoothly.
- A user is required to create an administrator password.
- Set the timezone accordingly.
- Select the type of internet connection you want to have.
- Click on the “Clone Your PC MAC Address” option
- Save all your settings carefully.
- Testing of the connection is required.
Creation of a Wireless Network
- Log-in into the router.
- Then, click on the “Setup” tab which is located in the setup wizards.
- Next, click on the “Wireless Settings” menu located in the left frame.
- Checking of the “Enable Wireless” box is essential.
- Enter a new name for your network.
- Select the “WPA2” option as the “Security Mode”
- Next, create a strong password for security purposes.
- Click on the “Save Settings” button.
- Get connected to your device easily
Adjusting the Settings properly
- Change the wireless settings.
- Set-up the Port Forwarding feature.
- Next, creation of website filters is required.
- Enable the Gaming Mode at last.
Need a highly personalized help for your D-Link routers? Don’t worry, we are here to deal with wide range of router issues like D-LINK Wireless Connection, Router Settings change, Set up a Dlink wireless Router with a new machine, Change Wireless settings, DLink iOS app support, Connect a printer with a D-Link router, End to end Dlink Router configuration and many more are there. Our Dlink router customer support team works 24 hours a day with an exceptionally advanced and customer centric approach to deliver its customers a quality service at highly feasible rates related to D-Link issues. Services are offered at highly feasible rates.So, don’t wait, rely on us and make a call at our toll-free-number for any help related to D-Link issues