The high speed Netgear wireless USB adapter can authorize you to access a Wi-Fi network when your desktop computer has no inbuilt Wi-Fi feature. You need to insert the Netgear wireless USB adapter in the USB port of your computer.
Step to Install A Wireless Netgear USB Adapter:
- You need to download the latest version of the driver of the Netgear wireless USB adapter from the Netgear website.
- Then double click on the “Setup” file to install the Netgear USB wireless adapter software.
- After the welcome window displays on the screen, click on the “Next”.
- Click on “Accept” to accept the license agreement.
- Choose the folder in which you want the software to be stored by choosing the “Browse” button.
- Now wait for the message “software installation complete”. This means you have successfully finished the initial stage of the installation procedure.
- Then insert the Netgear wireless USB Adapter into your desktop or laptop USB port and click on the “Next” to continue.
- Choose the country in which you will mainly use the Netgear wireless USB adapter.
- Now wait for the Netgear wireless USB adapter to scan the wireless networks available in your area and displays a list of wireless network
- The next step is to setup your SSID or password for the Wi-Fi network.
- Choose the encryption type such as WPA2-PSK, WEP, and WPA-PSK (Personal). WPA2 is the highly secure form of encryption available for your Wi-
- Then input the WPA2-PSK password.
- Also checks whether you are able to connect with the Wi-Fi network.
Why You Should Call Us?
We are providing services for all types of Netgear routers available in the market by delivering users round the clock service. So, if you are facing technical issues with your Netgear Router, then dial our Netgear Customer Support @+1-800-966-6991and we are here to assist you in repairing all types of Netgear Router issues at highly reasonable prices.