Linksys is a well-known brand in the world of routers. And the routers that are developed by Linksys is one of the most preferred ones throughout the globe due to its exceptional features and smooth wireless connectivity. However, at times, the users of the Linksys router often face difficulties while resetting their Linksys router. If you are also in the same list and is tired by searching how to reset Linksys router in a proper way, then you just arrive on the right page.
Here in this guide, we are going to present some easy hacks which will certainly help you to reset your Linksys router without further hassle. Hence, you are advised to have a glance at the article given below. So, let’s start.
How to Reset Linksys Router? Easy Hacks
There are several ways to reset the Linksys router. Let’s have a look at the procedures provided below:
Procedure 1: Using the Reset Button
You can reset your Linksys router easily by using the Reset button. To do that, you should perform the steps as follows:
- First, turn the computer off.
- Then, disconnect the router from the power supply.
- Now, you have to wait for a minimum of 2-3 minutes and plug it back.
- Find the Reset button on the back side of the router.
- Press the Reset button and hold it until the Power light Started to blink. Here you can also use a paper clip to press the Reset button.
- After a few seconds, you will see that the Power light become stable.
- Now, you should turn on the computer.
- Launch your default web browser to check for the internet connection. If you see that the internet connection is still missing, restart the system and try again.
Procedure 2: Using the Web-page Setup Page
You can also reset Linksys router by going to the web-page setup page. To perform this, you should follow the steps given below:
- Launch your default browser and type ‘http://192.168.1.1’ in the address bar. Hit the Enter key to navigate to the next page.
- Enter the username and password in the particular box.
- Tap on the ‘Log In’ option.
- Navigate to the Administration tab.
- Choose the ‘Factory Defaults’ from the list.
- Tap on the ‘Restore Factory Defaults’ option.
- Now, you have to wait until Power light stops to blink.
- Try to browser a Website to check for the Internet connection.
Now, you have reset your Linksys router successfully.
In the above guide, we have discussed some of the easiest tricks to reset the Linksys router. We hope if you perform the above steps in their respective order, then it will definitely help you to ease up your pain. After successfully implementing the above procedures if you face any other troubles, then you need to connect with a tech expert to get rid of this issue at a short span of time. In addition, you can also share your valuable feedback and queries through the comment section given at the end of this post.