According to the team of Linksys Router Technical Support professionals, resetting of the router’s password needs to restore it to its original factory settings process by users and then choose for a new password. To Reset a Linksys Router Password, follow the easy steps are given below.
Method 1 teaches you about Resetting the Linksys Router
- Turn on the router first as most of the Linksys routers don’t have an on/off switch, but it will automatically turn on when plugged it into an outlet.
- Resetting of the router is required and wait until the Power light starts blinking. Press and hold the Reset button for a while such as 10 seconds.
- The Reset button will easily be located at the back of the router just near the power cord, but it can surely change the location depending on the model.
- Older Linksys routers on the other hand, ask users to press and hold the reset button on the router for atleast 30 seconds to reset it properly.
- Turning off the router and turn it on again by users is essential. Unplugging of the router to turn it off, wait atleast for 30 seconds, and then users can easily plug it again to turn the router on. This is known as power-cycling.
- Wait atleast for the Power light to stop blinking repeatedly. It is recommended by Linksys Technical Support Phone Number expert professionals to turn the router off if the power light doesn’t stop blinking and wait for 30 seconds, to turn it on again.
- Connecting of the router to the computer should be checked first . Connect your router to a PC with the help of its Ethernet cable. Users can alternatively make use of any of the Ethernet ports available for the router to connect it to the computer.
- When the router is connected to a computer with an Ethernet cable, then the Ethernet port light will automatically light up.
- Connecting the router to the modem is strictly advised by expert professionals. To turn off the modem, plug-in the router directly to the modem. After this, a user needs to turn on the modem again.
- Now, your modem is accurately connected to the internet port in the wall as well as to the computer.
Why to choose us?
We have deep expertise in solving all types of router issues faced by you in an unexpected manner. Our professional working at Linksys Router Customer Support department has rigorous experience in solving your routine headache related to router snags. This is the only reason why we are chosen by top level customers and other electronics leaders. Our aim is to work by deeply focusing on the needs of customers by delivering them a highly expert level solution. Ours is a highly fast delivery tech support solution delivery service that is highly feasible in rates. We promise to deliver users what we promise to our customers. So, pick up your cell phones and get in touch with us at our toll-free number.