Steps to Connect Cisco Router To Linksys Router:
To enhance the range or Wi-Fi signals of the network without uninstalling your old router you can easily connect many wired and wireless devices. For this you have two connect two routers. Take a look at this blog for the detailed procedure. For instance technical help call Cisco Router Support.
There are two different methods to connect a Cisco router with Linksys router:
- LAN to WAN: By connecting one Ethernet port of the main Cisco router to the Internet port (WAN port) of secondary Cisco router.
- LAN to LAN: By connecting one Ethernet port of the Linksys router (main router) to one Ethernet port of secondary router.
Below are the detailed steps provided by our expert team to connect two routers?
By Connecting the Linksys router to Cisco router (LAN-WAN)
- Inspect and write down the IP address of the main router. Connect your PC to one of the Ethernet ports of the secondary router.
- You also need to access the setup page of the secondary router. In the basic setup tab, search for IP Address.
- Now click on the save settings. Unplug the cable from your PC and connect it to the Ethernet port in the main router.
- Transfer the LAN cable connected to the secondary router to its WAN port.
By Connecting the Linksys router to Cisco router (LAN-LAN)
- Inspect and write down the IP address of the main router. Connect your PC to the Ethernet port of the secondary router.
- Access the internet setup page of the secondary router and disable the DHCP Server.
- Then you need to click on save settings.
- Unplug the cable from your PC and connect it to the Ethernet port on the main router.
Why Call Us?
We are providing services for all types of Cisco router problems available in the market by delivering users round the clock service. So, if you are facing technical issues with your Cisco Router, then dial our Cisco Router Customer Support +1-855-789-0294 and we are here to assist you in repairing all types of Cisco Router issues at highly reasonable prices in a shorter time span . So, hurry up and get in touch with us.