EA3500 is a smart Wi-Fi setup error code and it mainly occurs due to an inactive internet connection. Users often receive this error code and hence they look for easy ways to get it fixed. Sometimes you can avoid this problem by configuring their Linksys router. However, if you are unable to resolve it on your own, seek help from our expert engineers. We will surely assist you with instant solutions at an affordable rate. Get in touch with us and streamline your workflow again.
The 502 Bad Gateway Linksys Error usually occurs while users are trying access Linksys Smart Wi-Fi (EA) Routers in models such as EA2700, EA3500, EA4500, EA6100, EA6200, EA6300, EA6350, EA6400, EA6500, EA6700, EA6900, or EA9200. Well, users can refer to this solution to fix 502 bad gateway error in Linksys Ea3500 router with appropriate solutions explained below.
Causes Of 502 Bad Gateway Error In Linksys EA3500 Router
There can be multiple reasons behind this issue. We have specified some of the most common ones.
- Incomplete installation of the Router Driver on your computer
- DHCP server is not enabling due to router configuration issues
- Adapter driver is not connecting to the signal properly
- You may also face this problem if your Linksys router is unable to associate with the access point
- Network connectivity related issues are also responsible
- EA3500 error can arise because of corrupted router settings and this is another important reason.
Steps to troubleshoot 502 bad gateway error in Linksys ea3500 router
Step 1: Download the latest firmware
- The very step is simply to download the latest firmware from the trusted website to be able to connect to the computer directly to the modem. For downloading, steps follow all the below steps:
- Go to the trusted website from where you can get access to the solution and enter the model number of your Linksys router in the “Search by Product Name or Model Number” field.
- Click on the “DOWNLOADS” button now.
- Users are requested to select the hardware version according to their router device.
Now tap on the Download link.
- You will come across the “End User License Agreement pop-up window” where users are asked to click on the “AGREE” button once they have read the agreement.
- Save the file now to any secured or preferred location of your computer device.
Step 2: Reset phase
- Here users are requested to reset the router now to smoothly solve this issue.
Step 3: Bypass phase
- Now simply perform the bypass process of the Smart Setup by properly checking both the boxes on the initial Setup screen area.
Step 4: Web-based setup page
- Log in to the web-based setup page by simply using the default password and then perform the task via manual firmware upgrade process.
- Users are requested to proceed to professional help if they are not able to perform the task accurately
- Note that the default password will be admin only.
Step 5: Reset the router
At last to complete the process, one needs to reset the router
Our team consists of experienced technical experts who can easily resolve EA3500 error. Additionally, they have updated knowledge about the unique mechanisms of Linksys products. Therefore, it is not a difficult task for us to figure out the causes of these issues and then apply brilliant troubleshooting techniques to fix it instantly.
If you are searching for reliable services, your search ends with us. Be it configuration issues or any other technical glitch, we have the best possible solutions for you. You will always get the best and top-quality services at a pocket-friendly rate. Moreover, we maintain strict business ethics and transparency in our services.
We have more than one means of communication through which you can reach us. Dial our toll-free Customer Support Number +1-800-966-6991 to get in touch with our experts. For your convenience, our helpline number is available 24*7. Our helpdesk team members will receive your calls and convey your problems to our technical experts. If you are unable to call, drop a mail addressing your problems at our registered email id. As soon as we receive your service request, we will get back to you with expert solutions. We also have an online live chat support portal through which you will get to know how to fix 502 Bad Gateway Error In the Linksys EA3500 Router.