In some cases TP-Link routers may malfunction or even freeze causing unexpected conveniences to user. These issues are generally due to minor errors within the device as well as reset problems. Well, it is seen that users can easily reset the TP-Link router by pressing and holding the rest button for few seconds which is found at the back of the device. But here, we will discuss Steps to Fix TP-Link Router Common Issues with appropriate explanations. Continue reading
The TP Link router issue occurs incorrect network parameters given by the ISP. One should confirm an accurate VPI, VCI, connection type, username login details as well as password issues and should then try to install again. So, here users are given accurate explanations to help them overcome such issues faster. Below are steps explained by a professional expert to Fix TP-Link Router Error 020 with an appropriate guidance.
Steps to Fix TP-Link Router Error 020
Step 1: Manage the administrative tools
- Click on the start and then navigate to the control panel administrative tools section. Now carefully select the event viewer which depends completely on what operating system you are using currently
Step 2: Trace the causes of errors
- Now you need to extend the “event’ section where you will find errors appearing in red which will describe what exactly the error was and at what time it has occurred.
Step 3: Select the properties icon now
- The next thing which you need to do is simply to click on the error message and then, select the properties icon where you will see all details about this issue
- Click on the start icon and then type in the event viewer press the “ENTER” icon
- If still not solved then, proceed to below steps
- You will have to open up your network connections
Step 4: Panel network connections
- Click on the start icon and then tap on the control panel network connections
- Now clearly look for local area connection and check whether there is a red x or a yellow exclamation or question mark appearing
- Make sure that your antivirus program is not blocking the internet connection which may happen when trying to connect through a modem/router.
Get in touch with us at TP-Link Support Number to resolve issues
Call TP Link experts who are available at TP-Link Customer Support Number +1-800-966-6991to fix your problems at much faster rates. We are available 24*7 hours a day to assist users in resolving a wide number complex TP Link issues with suitable solutions.
VDSL provides an incredible bandwidth service with speeds up to 52 megabits per second (Mbps). It’s a kind of device which can further change the face of E-commerce by allowing a wide range of media to function in a smooth and beautiful manner via computer. To Set-up VDSL TP Link modem, the very first thing which users are supposed to carry out is simply to get an internet connection. Then, they need to configure the modem as per their ISP to easily connect to the internet. Any other router can then be connected to the modem for the purpose of distribution of the internet in the network. If the modem is not well configured then, it is further difficult to get access to the internet into the network. Continue reading
How to Disable Firewall in TP Link Router
Firewall is basically used by users to have control over malicious user’s access to the Internet. Blocking up a PC whose IP address is 192.168.1.100 to access the Internet from 00:00 to 06:00 is essential. According to the TP LINK ROUTER TECHNICAL SUPPORT NUMBER experts, there are few necessary Parameters that should be needed and clarified while the whole configuration process is completed. To name them, here below is the list of them”
- Rule Type:Block
- ?LAN Host: 168.1.100
- Target: Internet
- Schedule: 00:00~06:00
After gaining above information, according to the TP Link Support Number professionals, users can start the configuration process on TP-Link
- Login to the Modem Router’s configuration page at first.
- Open up the web browser and then type the LAN IP address of the TP-Link router in the address bar which will be the default IP address of TP-Link Modem router shown as http: //192.168.1.1.), and then simply tap on the Enter.
- The Firewall settings are simply based on the time of the modem and so it is essential to adjust the modem’s time comprising with the PC.
- Next, simply tap on the “System Tools-> Time Settings-> Get from PC-> Save” menu.
- Get access to the Firewall -> LAN Host and then click on the Add New menu.
- Select the IP Address which is located in the Mode field, and then enter a brief description about the rule which you are setting up. For example if we take LAN network
- Go to Firewall -> Schedule menu and then click on the “Add New” BUTTON.
- Selection of the Day mode is required, and then simply enter a brief description of the rule which you are setting up.
- Next, go to Firewall -> Rule menu and then select the Enable Firewall.
- You are required to tick on the “Allow” section and then click on the Save menu.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Type the name for the rule in the Description which you wish to.
- Selection of a host directly from the LAN Host drop-down list is essential or simply chooses the “Add LAN Host” option.
- Select the Any Host menu just from the WAN Host drop-down list given in front of you.
- Select the schedule just from the Schedule drop-down list or you can simply choose the “Add Schedule” option.
- Next, in the Action field, you are required to select the Deny menu to deny the entry.
- Right in the Status field, a user needs to select Enabled menu to enable the entry.
- In the Direction field, you are required to select OUT menu from the drop-down list for the direction.
- In the Protocol section, you will come across four options: All, TCP, UDP, and ICMP.
- Click Save.
One of the most promising reasons to get in touch at our toll-free tp link customer support services is that we deliver highly customized TP Link support solutions at very reasonable prices. We make sure that users’ demand related to TP link is surely mate within defined time period. So hurry up and get in touch with our expert professionals working at our tech support department.